Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Carnes gym...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Carnes gym...

    where's it at? Have intramural's there tomorrow and really don't know how to get there, I was told but my dumbass self forgot.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carnes gym...

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    where's it at? Have intramural's there tomorrow and really don't know how to get there, I was told but my dumbass self forgot.
    When you reach the bottom of the winding downhill road leading to downtown Big Stone Gap (and drive past the Country Inn hotel to your right), take a left at the first red light you come to, then stay straight. You can't miss it.

    I'm so nice I've made you a quick little diagram:
    diagramjp

    Hope this helps! Best of luck on your journey to Carnes Gym!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carnes gym...

    There wont be any signage that says "Carnes Gym" - its in the municipal building.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carnes gym...

    I miss playing bball in there with some of the people that used to be on the forum about once a week.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carnes gym...

    Kudo's to chubz for that neat diagram, I remember him saying it's right there off that turn. Now is the gym open to everyone or do you have to have it reserved? Have no clue, I'd play there everyday after class if i could.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carnes gym...

    I think you need to go into the office portion of Town Hall and can reserve the gym if I am not mistaken.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Carnes gym...

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    When you reach the bottom of the winding downhill road
    That downhill road is called Country Boy Hill.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •